custom wedding gifts Sew Much Love personalized rustic pillow covers
Wow! I'm blushing all the way to Londontown. Talk about a nice spread! There's a whole section devoted entirely to Sublime Stitching in the most recent issue of Sew Mag UK. Now， that's some love， particularly from a sewing magazine. They've featured Epic Alphabet Patternscustom wedding gifts， Forest Friends Patterns， my heavy-duty Tracing Paper， the Gold Dragon scissors， and this floss. Oi! Stop squinting at the screen. Here are the 5 Top Tips for Beginners I gave them：
1. Don't worry about getting it perfect from the start. Whoever gets it right the first time？ (Not me.)decorative pillow shams
2. Find a patient friend who can show you in person. It's the best (and nicest) way to learn.
3. Start with a simple design and work it in just one stitch (back or split) and just one color (like red). Simple is stunning.
4. Don't make a t-shirt or jeans your first project! These are the most difficult fabrics to work on.
5. Keep your fabric taut on your hoop as you work. Loose fabric makes messy stitches (unless you're working in the sewing technique).
If you're in the UK and would like to visit one of my "stockists" (I love that term) to avoid international shipping charges， you can order online from RayStitch.com or waltz right on in to Make Lounge or try your luck at select Paperchase locations!
If you're in the US， well...you just stay right here with me. xo
Hello Hello Guys
Behr recently announced Blueprint as their 2019 Color of the Year – and we are in love with this versatile blue. Behr Blueprint is a true blue. There is no hint of green or aqua, which has been the trend for several years. Erika Woelfel, vice president of color and creative services at Behr, explained why Blueprint was their choice for 2019. “Much like the sketches builders rely on to bring an architectural design to life, Blueprint S470-5 lays a foundation for consumers to make their unique vision a reality. This universally appealing hue provides a steady stream of positivity and is poised to be an instant classic for years to come.”